The Predator 800 is the ideal scope mounted gun light. It has an extremely powerful LED with a massive focused shining distance. The beam is focused using the specially designed deep predator reflector. The Predator 800 can locate eyes up to 800 metres in total darkness.The Predator reflector is deep and long. This throws a tight, focused beam designed for predator hunting.
The LEDs can be changed to different colours. Choice of white, which comes as standard and then the red and green LEDs which come with the predator 800 LED Gun Light Kit.
Predator 800 LED gun light kit comes standard with a universal gun mounting system. This mount will fit a 1” or a 30mm scope tube. It will also fit the bottom barrel of an Over and Under shotgun.
2 rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries are supplied. 1 for the torch and 1 as a spare.
3.7V 18650 batteries can be charged with mains and a car charger (included).
The Predator 800 Gun Light Kit is supplied in a hard plastic carry case that is ideal for travel and for storage. Padded with protective egg foam lining. Supplied with 2 switches, a cap switch for normal torch use and a tail switch for gun mounted switches. Length: 190mm, Lens Size: 5mm, Weight: 3.6kg
- Predator 800 is the ideal scope mounted gun light.
- Has an extremely powerful LED with a massive focused shining distance.
- Can locate eyes up to 800 metres in total darkness.
- LED's can be changed to different colours
- White LED comes standard, Red and Green are also supplied with the kit
- Comes with a universal gun mounting system
- Mount will fit a 1" or 30mm scope tube
- 2 rechargeable lithium ion batteries supplied (1 for the torch and 1 as a spare)
- Supplied in a hard plastic carry case for storage and travel.
- Padded with protective egg foam lining.
- Supplied with 2 switches,cap switch for normal use and a tail switch for gun mounted switches.
- Length 190mm, Lens size 5mm, Weight 3.6kg
Predator 800 LED Gun Light Kit
- Brand: Wildhunter
- Product Code: PRED800KIT
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 1530