Sagen Inc. has added the SagenSaw II - same rugged tool with a longer blade and larger bumper; specifically designed to field dress the largest game such as moose, elk, large deer, and grizzly bear.
- 30% Bigger, Longer & Stronger than the original SagenSaw I
- The new SagenSaw II cuts through the pelvic and rib bones of moose, elk and large deer, and grizzly bear with ease
- Light weight and easy to carry, the SagenSaw II is the perfect accessory for big game hunters
- The bright yellow handle stands out in tall grass and brush
- Comes with a nylon sheath that can easily be attached to a belt
Using the Sagen Hunting Bone Saw
Note: Do not use the saw on anything other than animals - never on wood.
The Sagen Saw works on Deer, Goat, Moose, Bear, Wild Boar, Antelope and other big game.
To sever pelvic bone: Cut hide for a saw path. Place the saw in a vertical position from the animal’s body. Carefully insert the bumper-stopper between the bladder, colon and the pelvic bone. Using very short strokes, saw the pelvic bone from the bladder toward the tail utilizing pressure on the pull stroke, with very little pressure on the push stroke.
Using the SagenSaw
- Let the saw do the work.
- Don’t force the cut.
- Always thoroughly clean your saw before and after each use.
To sever rib cage: Cut hide for saw path. Place the saw in a vertical position from the animal’s body and at the lower part of the sternum or rib cage. Saw toward the neck using pressure only on the pull stroke.
WARNING: Keep all body parts clear of the saw’s sharp teeth. To prevent injury, always carry saw in sheath when not in use.
Please note, sheath colour may vary from image shown
SagenSaw II - Hunting Bone Saw
- Brand: Sagen
- Product Code: SSII
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 280