Lightweight, 6-piece field-to-freezer game processing set with all the tools to get the job done fast. Comes complete with a full-tang caping knife, gut-hook skinner, boning knife, two-stage fine ceramic/coarse carbide sharpener, game cleaning gloves and hard-side carry case.
420J2 stainless steel blades are hand finished shaving-sharp to ensure superior edge retention and performance. Non-slip rubberized blaze-orange handles never get lost and feature an embossed elk horn design for enhanced grip.
- 420J2 Stainless Steel Blades
- Non-slip rubberised TPR handles
- Double hard-side carry case
- Total Weight: 1lb 2oz / .52kgs
- 2.5" / 6.4cm Caping Knife
- 4.0" / 10.2cm Gut Hook Skinner
- 5.0" / 12.7cm Boning Knife
- Pivoting X-Base Fine Ceramic/ Coarse Carbide Sharpener
- Game Cleaning Gloves
- Hard-Side Carry Case
Pivoting X-Base Ceramic/Carbide Sharpener
The ideal 2-stage compact sharpener for outdoor and kitchen knives with pivoting X-Base for safe, stable use.
- Carbide(Coarse): Removes metal quickly to reshape a dull edge (44 degree edge/22 degrees per side).
- Ceramic (Fine): For finishing the edge and fine tuning knives after each use.
Tune knives after each use with the fine CERAMIC rather than using over time until the edge becomes dull. A reasonably sharp knife requires only 8 to 10 light pulls in the CERAMIC slot to maintain the edge. For dull knives use the CARBIDE slot to shape a new (4-6 slow pulls). Harder steel knives may require additional pulls to sharpen. After shaping the edge in the CARBIDE slot, finish with 8-10 pulls in the CERAMIC slot.
Compact 2 stage sharpener with coarse carbide plus fine ceramic abrasive rods.
Features an innovative "X base" that pivots open for rock solid stability and folds down flat to store.
Outdoor Edge Wild-Lite 6-Piece Game Processing Set
- Brand: Outdoor Edge
- Product Code: WL-6
- Availability: Out Of Stock