The Deerhunter Muflon Light Trousers feature the Deer-Tex® Performance Shell membrane and will keep you warm in temperatures as low as -10°C
- Colour: Art Green
- Adjustable waist w. elastic
- To front pockets
- 1 back pocket w zipper
- 1 leg pocket w. rounded wide opening for easy access and extra zip pocket
- Pre-shaped knee
- Soft material on the inside of leges to reduce noise
- Temperature down to -10°C
- Outshell: 100% Polyester Double Knitted Twill, Stretchable, Laminated
- Contrast: 100% Polyester Brushed Stretch Tricot Laminated
- Treatment: Water Repellent
- Lining: 100% Polyester Mesh
- Membrane: Deer-Tex® Performance Shell
- Wash separately with inside out
- Do not use softener
Deer-Tex® Performance Shell
Deer-Tex® Performance Shell membrane is laminated to the rear side of the outer fabric and taped in all seams, making it 100% waterproof. This membrane is exceptionally light, and is therefore used in Deerhunter's more technical products.
If you require extra freedom of movement and a good fit, choose one of Deerhunter's products with stretch. Using materials with two-way stretch makes the hunting apparel stretchable, which enhances your freedom of movement.
When choosing hunting apparel, and you need maximum flexibility, freedom of movement and a good fit, you should choose Deerhunter's products with four-way stretch. Hunting apparel with four-way stretch is elastic both lengthways and widthways, enabling you to move around freely without feeling constricted by your clothing.
Products impregnated with water repellent treatment are water and dirt resistant. Stains are easy to remove. Extremely heat-resistant and has a very smooth surface.
Deerhunter Muflon Light Trousers
- Brand: Deerhunter
- Product Code: DH-3830
- Availability: In Stock